Many companies are experiencing overall budget cuts, making it possible that you will need to justify your attendance at AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems 2013. We’ve made it easy to communicate the value of participating to your manager, colleagues and company. AUVSI offers materials to help you gain funding and approval for attendance in one central location.
Use our Template!
Justification Letter Template
General Talking Points
• Discuss the ROI: Communicate the value of the information and connections you will bring back to your organization.
• Spread the benefits: Prepare and deliver a short presentation for your colleagues to share what you learned.
• Focus on Education: Detail your plan to enhance your industry knowledge by attending a number of the more than 100 educational sessions covering the latest developments, trends and challenges impacting the industry.
• Be prepared for your absence: Have a plan for who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.
• Communicate the importance of relationship building: You will be presented with countless opportunities to network with experts, vendors, and colleagues from government, military, academia and industry from around the world.
Why Should You Attend?
• Network: This is the industry’s best event to meet and develop a professional network of industry colleagues and experts. With more than 8,000 attendees from around the world, the daily coffee breaks and receptions and The Mix —the show’s signature evening networking event.
• Participate: Opportunities will abound for attendees to learn about important issues, advancements and opportunities in the unmanned systems and robotics industry!
• Explore: With more than 500,000 sq ft of exhibit space, this year’s exhibit hall will feature the latest in unmanned systems innovations as well as air, ground, maritime and country pavilions, live air, ground and maritime demonstrations, Beyond the Booth presentations and much more.
• Get Inspired: Three days of the event will open with general sessions featuring renowned keynote speakers to intrigue, inspire, and entertain you.
• Be involved: Stay up to date on unmanned systems technologies and hear about emerging industry trends. If it's happening in the world of unmanned systems, it's happening at AUVSI's Unmanned Systems 2013!