Exhibitor Registration Information
|In AUVSI's Hotel Block
||Outside AUVSI's Hotel Block
||In AUVSI's Hotel Block
||Outside AUVSI's hotel Block
|Booth Personnel (allocated with booth)
||Access to General Sessions (Tue-Thu), Early Entrance into the Exhibit Hall, All Breaks & receptions in the Exhibit Hall, The Mix Networking Event.
|Booth Personnel (after allocation)
|Booth Personnel - Session Add-On
||Educational Programming (panels, workshops, technical sessions, hot topics), Conference Proceedings.
Registration fees expire at 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on the dates listed above
Booth Personnel Pass
- Access to General Sessions (Tuesday - Thursday)
- Early Entrance into the Exhibit Hall starting at 8:00 AM
- All breaks & receptions in the Exhibit Hall
- The Mix Networking Event
Session Add-on Booth Personnel Upgrade
- Educational Programming (panels, workshops, technical sessions, hot topics)
- Conference Proceedings
Exhibitor Hotel Discount
Exhibitor Hotel Discount Code
Stay in the official conference hotel block and save $200. Simply provide AUVSI with your hotel confirmation number at the time of registration and you will automatically get $200 off any exhibitor badge. This offer is only good for exhibitors at the time of registration.
Local and still want to save? No problem if your address is within the state of Georgia then you are eligible to save $200 on your registration.
The Fine Print
This offer is only good for exhibitors at the time of registration. Room sharers must both be listed on the hotel room. AUVSI reserves the right to confirm your booking with the hotel. Your hotel reservation must be valid at the time of the show. No refunds will be given for exhibitors registering without their confirmation code. Locals taking advantage of this offer must have a valid ID with local address on it. Registrants not meeting the above requirements will have their discount revoked and will be responsible for the full registration fee.
Why Do You Get a Discount for Staying in the Official Hotel Block?
AUVSI cares about your bottom line—the best leverage to negotiate hotel room rates and convention rental space is buying power!
Exhibitors and attendees staying within the block help AUVSI demonstrate the value of the show to cities, resulting in lower space rental fees and room rates—savings that we pass on to you!
The exhibit hall at AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems has grown exponentially but the number of hotel rooms in the official housing block has not kept pace. As a result, a number of major cities will not even consider hosting us and others will only contract 18 months out. When you stay in the official block, you ensure that AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems will continue to grow and serve the needs of the industry.
AUVSI's registration is located in Building B - Level Two Concourse in the Convention Center
|Monday, May 4
||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Conference Begins)
|Tuesday, May 5
||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM (Tradeshow Opens)
|Wednesday, May 6
||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Thursday, May 7
||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Not able to attend Unmanned Systems 2015 after purchasing a pass? You can send another member of your organization. Substitutions must be made prior to badge pick-up, before the original registrant has attended any portion of the convention. The original registrant may make the substitution online through Friday, May 1. Beginning May 4 all substitutions must be made on-site and will require written permission from the original registrant.
Online Substitution Instructions:
- Login using your email address and password
- Click on the Buddy symbol
- Click on the drop down menu and select the new registrant's name
- Once the substitution is done, click on the Resend Confirmation (right side of the name).
Badges are non-transferable and are subject to a $250 reprint fee. Badge swapping or badge sharing is strictly prohibited.
AUVSI's Unmanned Systems 2015 will not automatically renew your membership. The member registration fee is at a discounted rate and does not include membership renewal. You may renew your membership by visiting www.auvsi.org. For help with your membership, contact Elton Sinoimeri at firstname.lastname@example.org or Melissa Bowhay at email@example.com
If you are unable to attend the show and wish to cancel, a request must be made in writing, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone or on-site and will be acknowledged by email. If you did not receive an acknowledgement within two weeks, please contact Elton Sinoimeri at email@example.com.
- 25% cancellation fee will be assessed on cancellations received by March 2, 2015
- 50% cancellation fee will be assessed on cancellations received by March 3 - April 3, 2015
- 100% cancellation fee will be assessed on ALL CANCELLATIONS after April 3, 2015
- Refunds will not be given for NO SHOWS
Badge Reprint Fee
- Badges are non-transferable and are subject to a $250 re-print fee
To maintain quality news coverage and media representation at AUVSI events, members of the media need current, official credentials. You must meet the following criteria and present acceptable identification to qualify for a complimentary press badge.
Press credentials are intended for members of the working media who are members of editorial staffs and reporting on events, programs and activities of AUVSI and its event attendees, speakers or exhibitors.
Those requesting media registration must be currently employed by a news organization; your press badge will reflect this affiliation.
Freelance writers, writers for college and online publications, and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved media outlet to be granted a press badge. Bloggers or Online Media must provide one of the following:
- Copy of or an Internet link to a published industry-related article from the last three months with your name in the byline
- Copy of publication masthead listing you as an editorial contributor
- Link to an industry-related blog posting from the last three months with your name in the byline
- Online media must write for a website with more than 1,000 unique visits a month and a paid reporting staff that posts original tech industry-related news at least weekly
- Bloggers must write for a blog that reflects current, unmanned systems industry-related news, with new posts created on a weekly basis or greater frequency and gets more than 500 unique visits a month.
Advertising, public relations, marketing and sales representatives, and other non-editorial media outlet staff will not be granted press badges and must register through general registration and pay appropriate fees. Similarly, non-credentialed companions of properly credentialed media representatives must pay registration fees via attendee registration.
- Proper, non-expired credentials must be presented when registering onsite at the event.
- Media outlet interns and student practitioners accompanying credentialed media representatives must show documentation proving college credit is being received for the internship or other proof of employment.
Recording for radio and television is generally allowed at AUVSI events. In some cases a speaker may decline to be recorded. Any crew member(s) accompanying a reporter for these purposes will also require a press badge for entry.
For questions, please contact Brett Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) at +1 571 255 7778.