Thank you for your interest in Unmanned Systems 2015 Delegation Program. Our goal is to help you recruit, register and create a seamless experience for you and your delegates. We welcome delegations organized by U.S. embassies, consulates, official tour operators and private companies from around the world.
Benefits for delegation leaders and delegates
Leading an official delegation to Unmanned Systems 2015 will provide several benefits that maximize the value of your delegates' experience at the show as follows.
- A reduced rate Expo Hall for all of the members of your group, includes: exhibit hall access, daily general sessions and receptions in the exhibit hall. Delegations with 1-14 members will receive 50 percent off and those with 15 or more will complimenray Expo Hall passes. That is a savings of up to $529 per participant.
- Delegates who would like attend the educational programming, can add sessions for as little as $549 for AUVSI members and $619 for nonmembers. Upgrade will include: proceedings, digital conference recordings and a ticket to The MIX.
- For those posts that organize delegations of 15 or more international buyers (excluding spouses), AUVSI will also provide the delegation leader with complementary housing (room and tax only) for four nights, and a free All Access Pass for admission to the educational sessions. Groups must be confirmed by March 31 or hotel room is not guaranteed. Certain conditions may apply.
- Electronic newsletter with the latest information on the Unmanned Systems Delegation Program, including important dates and deadlines
- Promotional brochures and electronic templates to assist in recruitment efforts
- Online capability to register delegation members, make changes or add new members
Attendance is for members of AUVSI's industry ONLY. Individuals not in the trade should not attend. AUVSI reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party. This policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment of the AUVSI show, while protecting the interests of our attendees and exhibitors. For the full attendance policy and information on taking children/minors and on taking photo or video, please click here.
How to Become a Delegation Leader
To apply and become a delegation leader, please contact Dick Willard at email@example.com
Once you have been accepted into the program we will provide you with link for your delegates to register for the show.
Visa Info and Invitations