Nicomatic North America, based in Warminster, Pennsylvania, is a global designer and manufacturer of electronic connectors and cables used in Aerospace, Defense and Security. Nicomatic interconnect solutions carry power, information and video between printed circuit boards and cable assemblies in vehicles and systems like airplanes, tanks, weapon systems and UAVs. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Bons-En-Chablais, France the company also maintains production and sales facilities in the United States and China. With its international plants and 100% in house production process, Nicomatic is able to offer two week turn-around on many micro connectors.
As the aerospace and defense industries change and develop, you need new products that meet specific requirements and constraints. Nicomatic's Custom Solutions department offers the services and interconnect solutions you require, such as the retrofit of obsolete products, standard product modifications and new designs.
Nicomatic engineers will work with you to develop new solutions that will help you reach your design goals. You will find our staff to be flexible and reactive, offering superior quality control and technical support. We will work with you to conduct a feasibility study and to develop small- and medium-series prototypes.
- 1 Project Manager at your service
- 1 complete Project Team following your project
- Dedicated production lines from prototyping to series
- Worldwide customers: over 60 projects per year
- EN 9100 processes for risk assessment and traceability
- A diversified customer base including defense, aeronautics, medical, and energy
- 40 Years of Experience
- Design a unique solution to solve customer challenges
- Reactivity in each step from design to manufacturing
- Fully integrated manufacturing for 100% quality control and scheduling flexibility